Wednesday, April 18, 2007

American Hunger

MF GRIMM- American Hunger (2006)
Wow, that's what I am going to say first. This album is ground breaking. MF GRIMM is the first rapper to release a triple cd, and guess what there are no fillers. There are 60 songs that MF GRIMMM poured his heart into. This album is one of the most poetic things I've heard. I love a mass amount of these song and I hope you love them to because this was a very long upload. Beautiful piece of work that's all i am going to touch on it just listen to the damn album.
TRACK LISTINGS
Disc 1
1.American Hunger (Breakfast)
2.When faith is Lost

3.Page Six
4.The Life I Lead
5.Wonderland
6.Code Noir (Revenge of the Masked Avengers)
7.Right There
8.I Rather Be Wrong

9.Watch Out!
10.Yes or No
11.The Trees (feat. Baron)
12.The Path
13.Still My Love

14.Steal It
15.My Mentality
16.A Mother's Heart

17.Street General
18.MIC
19.The Gingerbread Man
20.I Don't Know
Disc 2
1.American Hunger (Lunch)
2.Playground

3.Boing (feat. PMD / MF Mez)
4.It's No Secret
5.I Remember
6.United (feat. Large Professor)
7.I Love You
8.Traveling (feat. Kurious / Lord Smog / Bashton the Invizabul Mang)

9.Delilah
10.Vultures
11.Everyone
12.Agony (No Jugamos)
13.Master Builders
14.Things I've Said (feat. Baron)

15.Broken Glasses
16.Dark Skies (No Jugamos) (feat. Nate Denver / Bashton the Invizabul Mang)
17.Teacher
18.Crazy (feat. MF Mez)
19.Who Rock (feat. Deuce Gangsta)
20.F**k You

Disc 3
1.American Hunger (The Last Supper)
2.Children of Abel
3.Give
4.Adam & Eve

5.Lift Me Up (Snakes & Ladders)
6.Heaven Can Wait
7.Children of Cain

8.Revolution
9.Manhattan Murder (feat. MF Mez)
10.Karma

11.Government of Deception
12.Brand New
13.No One
14.Elevate (feat. Majesty / Infinite Evolution)
15.Everything (feat. Majesty / Mr Met / Baron)
16.The Whole World (feat. Infinite Evol)
17.Ten Stories

18.Twin Peaks (feat. MF Mez / Hasan Salaam)
19.Simple Rhyme
20.The Book of Daniel (feat. MF Mez / Bashton the Invizabul Mang

No comments: